Jersey City Fashion Week (JCFW) is a program of the Desha Lang Jackson Give to Live Community Foundation (Give to Live) a project of United Charitable Fund a registered 501 (c) 3 charity. Give to Live raises funds and promotes awareness for charitable causes through fashion, entertainment and sports-related events.dljgivetolive.unitedcp.org
Desha Jackson, the Coordinator of the Week, is an attorney (www.dljlawgroup.com) and business owner as well (www.dljsec.com). She has a Jersey City location for her business and the non-profit. JCFW’s purpose is to celebrate fashion and entertainment, highlight businesses in Jersey City and to create an opportunity to give back to the community by fund-raising for charity. We anticipate that this event will become an annual event where JCFW can support different charitable causes.
- A Kick-Off Press Conference
- An Opening Night with International Designers
- JCFW Night of Lights where participating shops and restaurants offer discounts to patrons, with the goal of showcasing fashion, dining and fun in the historic downtown Jersey City area.
- VIP, Children’s and Catwalk in the City Designer Fashion Events and
- Charity Reception
- JC Talent section
- Style Tips, Fashion Brunch, Networking opportunities and much more…
Interested in Sponsoring or Donating click here!! Sponsorship and Donation Registration
JCFW will spotlight some of the most imaginative and talented emerging designers all while giving industry insiders and fashion lovers a glimpse into Jersey City’s vibrant social and cultural scene. Throughout the week, there will be fashion shows, charity functions, cultural events, cocktail parties and networking receptions. Jersey City is an ideal host for fashion week given that New York Magazine, in a six-page feature, describes the resurgent city as the “New York of your dreams… [a diverse urban city]… with an optimal balance of commodious bistros…”